Branch (regional) center of retraining and advanced training of teaching staff at the National University of Uzbekistan
Tilavov Uktam Gulomjonovich - Director of the Center
100174, Tashkent city, Olmazar district, University street 4.
Reception days: Monday-Friday 09:00-17:00, Saturday 09:00-14:00
Phone number: +99871-246-39-67
The Center carries out the following activities:
In the process of continuous professional development of teaching staff of universities:
- organizes regular retraining and advanced training courses in the relevant areas of retraining and advanced training;
- provides the necessary educational, methodological and material and technical base for high-quality organizational and professional training within the framework of the courses;
- develops appropriate educational and methodological materials for retraining and advanced training courses for teachers of higher educational institutions based on distance learning methods;
- to organize the educational process in retraining and advanced training courses, on a contractual basis, provides for the wide involvement of foreign specialists, teaching and leading teaching staff of higher educational institutions and members of the Academic Council for the defense of doctoral dissertations, as well as highly qualified teaching staff from other higher educational institutions of the country;
- forms the necessary information base in the field of retraining, organizes the development and implementation of modern innovative pedagogical, multimedia and information and communication technologies in the retraining process;
- organizes pedagogical internships for students of retraining and advanced training courses, as well as open lectures and practical exercises with subsequent discussion and critical analysis;
- take measures to ensure accommodation in dormitories of higher educational institutions for nonresident students during the period of retraining and advanced training;
- ensuring the objectivity of the data, organizes systematic work on the formation of relevant information resources of the unified electronic system of the Main Scientific and Methodological Center.