Admission for foreign citizens
The National University of Uzbekistan soon will start next intake for the Master’s Program.
Be prepared to apply!
- download the application and fill it;
- fill in the form online and upload necessary documents (the application form, Bachelor’s diploma, international passport, photo) and submit;
- take an interview online via Zoom
No language certificates needed!
Foreign citizens enter NUUz without passing entrance tests, only on the basis of an interview.
For admission, foreign citizens must provide the following documents to the Department of International Students Affairs (in person or via e-mail email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org):
1. A completed application form (link for undergraduate application form, link for graduate application form) with a contact number (Telegram or WhatsApp);
2. Certificate or diploma of secondary or secondary specialized education (for applicants to bachelor’s degree) or Diploma of Bachelor’s degree (for applicants to the master’s degree);
4. Medical certificate.
Deadline for submission of documents: August 25, 2022.
To get information about undergraduate programs, follow this link.
To get information about graduate programs, follow this link.
If you have any questions about the admission of foreign citizens to NUUz, you can get information by following mobile numbers (Call-center):
The university also offers distance learning in the following undergraduate programs:
• Computer science and programming technologies;
• Information systems and technologies.
For comfortable studying of foreign citizens at NUUz, the university has a special dormitory for foreign citizens near the study campus.
The dormitory is provided to foreign students free of charge.
For the safety of students, the dormitory is monitored 24 hours a day.
There are grocery stores, a clinic, a subway station, banks and fast food restaurants within a radius of 200 meters from the dormitory.
You can download the brochure for international students by following this link.