The Council of the University is based on the provisions of the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On Education" and "On the National Program of Personnel Training" and the Regulations issued by the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan on December 3, 2011 ą 487 "Standard Regulations on Academic Council of Higher Education" Are offered.
The scientific council consists of the rector of the university, the deans of the faculties, the deans of the faculties, the heads of the independent organizations and networks of the university, the heads of certain departments, heads of military departments, heads of some departments of the university, heads of public organizations, Directors of ALs under their positions. In addition, other members of the Academic Board are elected by secret ballot at the general assembly of the faculty. The term of the Academic Council is 5 years.
The purpose of the Scientific Council is to ensure the intellectual potential, scientific, pedagogical and other opportunities of the university community in ensuring the implementation of the tasks set out in the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On Education" and the "National Program for Personnel Training", with excellent knowledge, qualifications, Professional councils. The meetings of the scientific council are held on the basis of the plan and made out by the protocol. The protocols shall be signed by the Chairman of the Scientific Council and the Scientific Secretary. The decisions of the Academic Council come into force after approval of the university rector.
The scientific goals and objectives of the council.
The purpose of the Scientific Council is to ensure the intellectual potential, scientific, pedagogical and other opportunities of the university community in ensuring the implementation of the tasks set out in the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On Education" and the "National Program for Personnel Training", with excellent knowledge, qualifications, training of professionals.
- Under the National Training Program, it examines the strict implementation of the state educational standards, curricula and programs, and sets out recommendations and recommendations on priority issues;
- the rector of the faculty on studying, scientific research and spiritual-enlightenment work, about academic lyceums, activity of scientific societies on the university, about acceptance of the acceptance commission, and also about the marketing service needs of the national economy for graduates, cooperation with customer organizations Commissions made by the commissions are responsible for reporting and making appropriate decisions;
- Discussion of the work done by university professors and teachers in collaboration with general, secondary, vocational education;
- reports on monitoring of job placement, based on the needs of the university graduates;
- receives information about university receptions;
- research and development, research and teaching staff, teaching staff of the teaching staff; - organizing and conducting training programs of the university;
- approves the annual and final curriculum of higher education, provides financial and technical support and approves the results of the financial and economic activity;
- Makes decisions on the issues of opening or discontinuing faculties and departments, as well as on the establishment or suspension of training of new bachelor‘s and master‘s specialties, taking into account the proposals of marketing services;
- In accordance with the Regulation "On the order of recruiting pedagogues on a competitive basis to the higher educational institutions" conducts competitions for the position of the chair, competitions for professorial-teaching staff;
- The professor reviews the documents of the employees recommended for the degree of the associate professor and submits them for approval to the academic title in accordance with the established procedure;
- discusses and defines measures to ensure that university graduates and faculty members have the knowledge of foreign languages and build basic skills in computer technology, internet access;
- Provides the educational process with textbooks, discusses the issues of preparation and publication of new generation textbooks and manuals, monographs, and teaching-methodological complexes based on the application of innovative educational technologies;
- Candidates nominate candidates for major scientific-research institutes, approve themes of individual plans and dissertations;
- recommends candidates for gifted students and professors and teachers to pass internships at foreign universities through "Istedod" funds;
- nominates candidates for the Presidential Scholarships and State Scholarships from among the talented students and masters of the University;
- in cooperation with the Fund "Healthy Generation" develops measures to improve students‘ physical education and health;
- The principal customer will discuss issues of development of corporate cooperation with organizations, enterprises and institutions, strengthening material and technical basis, completing and completing annual qualification practice of students and elaborating recommendations on their implementation;
- makes decisions on establishing partnerships with foreign higher educational institutions;
- Reports of professors and teachers who are abroad on scientific journals;
- Making decisions on opening branches of the department, establishing contacts with higher educational institutions of foreign countries, jointly with branch institutes of the Academy of Sciences;
- recommends creative holidays for completion of research, textbooks and monographs;
- adopts consensual decisions that listen to the reports of managers of small businesses, firms and courses involved in educational services;
- provides information on the technical aspects of technical safety of university staff;