At the International Islamic Academy of Uzbekistan began to receive documents for studying in the direction of Education “Psychology (sociopsychology of religion)”!
(sociopsychology of religion)”
is a baccalaureate educational direction specializing in the training of
personnel capable of analyzing psychological and sociological processes
associated with religion.
framework of the direction of Education, comprehensive knowledge and skills in
the following subjects are formed:
- General psychology
- Experimental Psychology and PR, general psych didactics;
- Pedagogical technology, pedagogical skill and
pedagogical general interest.
- Methodology of teaching psychology;
- Psychological counseling and psychological counseling;
- Social psychology, social psychological training;
- ET in psychology;
- Legal advice on psychology;
- Psychology of religion;
- Sociology of religion;
- Psychology of a bad-tempered person;
- Islamic studies, Religious studies and others.
Graduators of the direction of education are given a
bachelor‘s degree in psychology (sociopsychology of religion) and a
qualification of a psychologist, a teacher of psychology.
graduated from this direction of education can work in the following
organizations and institutions:
- Center for professional orientation and psychological
diagnosis of students and its regional departments;
- Centers of psychological services, mass-information
institutions, various subjects of entrepreneurship, non-profit and public
organizations and other institutions;
- Committee on religious affairs, religious
organizations, law-enforcement bodies, local self-governing bodies of religion
and spiritual and enlightenment centers;
- Practice secondary, secondary special, professional
and non-professional institutions (work as a general performer psychologist);
- Public property, industrial and business organizations
of various forms of local government and local government bodies;
- Ministry of Defense, military units under the
jurisdiction of the Ministry of internal affairs, private psychological service
order. We invite applicants
interested in psychology, socio-political, religious and educational knowledge
and foreign languages to submit documents to this new direction.
opportunity. In the 2020/2021
academic year, according to the parameters of admission to study on the basis
of state order, a total of 25 students will be accepted to the direction of
“Psychology (religion sociopsychology)”. 10 students will be able to receive
education on the basis of state grants.