« Central Asia. International Journal of Humanities»
Scientific journal “The World of Central Asia” is an Uzbek periodical scientific publication founded by the Ministry of Higher and secondary special education of Uzbekistan and National University of Uzbekistan named after Mirzo Ulugbek. The journal is a single scientific informational organization that unites the philological science of several scientific and educational centers in Central Asia.
publishes original materials and articles in the direction of 10.00.00 (Philological Sciences), including literature studies, folklore studies and linguistics, as well as on actual issues of language research, folklore and literature of Central Asia;
introduces native and foreign readers to the main areas of research of Uzbek philologists;
The magazine is published 4 times a year.
The scientific journal Central Asia is included in the Scopus database, Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI), which is one of the Core collections of the Web of Science, and is also indexed in the Russian Science Citation Index (RSCI) on the Web of Science platform.
All articles submitted to the editorial Board of the journal are subject to mandatory double-blind review. Articles are published in order of priority after reviewing.
Publication of manuscripts is free of charge.
Articles are accepted in Uzbek, Russian and English.
The journal is included in the "list of peer-reviewed journals where should be published the main results of dissertations for the degree of candidate of science, for the degree of doctor of science" of the Higher Attestation Commission (VAK)
The journal publishes the results of research works, articles that present the expected results of current problems, news related to science and technology, news about conferences and meetings held at the University and other higher educational institutions, and scientific news. The articles cover current problems of science, achievements and innovations, as well as important problems that need to be solved today.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ARTICLES OF THE JOURNAL
The main requirements for scientific articles in the scientific journal "Central Asia" meet international standards, as well as the standards of recently conducted research of the PhD system.
1. Compliance of the topic of submitted articles by authors (or group of authors) with the heading of the journal “Central Asia”;
2. The article should contain the following specific points within the framework of international standards:
- The title of the article
The title of the article should be as brief as possible and clearly indicate the direction of the article. It must be presented in Uzbek, Russian and English.
- Author’s information
This section includes the author’s name, place of work and position, academic degree and title, email address and contact numbers.
The short abstract of the article should contain no more than 10-12 lines and be presented in Uzbek, Russian and English. It covers the research problem, its relevance, the methodology used to identify the researched problem, the results of the research, and a brief summary of the author’s scientific and practical contribution based on the content of the article.
- Key words
Key words are words that briefly reveal the content and purpose of the article. For quickly search for an article in systems scholar.google.com or google.com it is recommended to repeat keywords in the main text of the article from 6 to 8 times.
The introduction is mainly devoted to the research problem, its aims and objectives. This section explains the choice of the research topic, its relevance and scientific novelty (in this section, you must refer to the works and reports of the President)
A review of the literature on this topic is a section that gives an idea of the author’s knowledge and level of understanding of the problem under study. The literature review includes an assessment of the existing intellectual space and the creation of direction based on it. Efforts to analyze literature sources expand the knowledge of the subject and help to clarify the problems of the study. In fact, any research is based on previous knowledge in this area. The literature review is compiled mainly from recently published articles and other sources (thematic articles can be found by keywords on platforms scholar.google.com or google.com).
- Research Methodology
The research methodology is one of the most important parts of the research, which is the overall map of the study, the route of the survey, and the map that leads to the result. The research methodology determines the philosophy and direction of the research (deductive or inductive), the structure of the research is the main plan that leads to the solution of the research problem; the problem of rational decision on defining the research strategy (observation, experiment, thematic research, survey, ethnographic, archival research, etc.), to determine the way that will lead to a solution. The perfection of the methodology is determined by the reliability and validity of the chosen way of research.
- Analysis and results
The analytical part of research is the analysis of data collected using pre-defined methods of analysis (mathematical models, etc.) in the research methodology. It only summarizes the results of the analysis method; discussion of the results obtained is the task of the next section of the article.
Understanding the purpose and objectives of the research and searching for answers to the research questions, general conclusions of the research and the research process, as well as suggestions and directions for future research work should be the basis of the conclusions and recommendations of the article.
- The list of references (bibliography)
1. In this section, the list of all literature used in the study is placed in the sequence ,  or : authors’ names, book titles, publishers’ addresses, names of publishing houses, year, pages; author’s name, article’s title, journal’s title, publication, year, number, pages
2. The font of the article is Times New Roman, 12 Cyrillic or Latin alphabet, the line spacing should be 1.5. All pages (on the right, left, top, and bottom) of the text page of the article are located at a distance of 2 cm. The maximum volume of the article should not exceed 10 pages, the minimum volume should be at least 15 pages, and the number of publications should be at least 10-15 sources.
3. The article must contain tables, figures, or illustrations. Tables’ names should be written at the top, names of figures or illustration and their source at the bottom. Providing tables, figures and illustrations in the article will serve as a source of improving the quality of the article.
4. Articles can be submitted in Uzbek, Russian or English
5. Letters such as ˘, ғ, ҳ, қ in the Uzbek language must be written in the text of the scientific article in sentences. Otherwise, the scientific article will not be reviewed.
6. All submitted articles will be checked in the "Antiplagiate" system.
Address of the journal’s editorial office: Tashkent, 700174, Campus -174, National University of Uzbekistan named after Mirzo Ulugbek, main building, 11 floor, room 120.
Telegram channel: https://t.me/uzmuxabarlari
Contacts: +998903232011, +998901112887