Department of "Geology" was founded in 1996 on the basis of four chairs - Geology, Paleontology, Lithology and Aerospace Research. For many years these chairs have been working not only in the republic but also abroad, such as academician V.Popov, professors T.Sikstel, G. Chichizov, S.Kh.Mirkamolova, OIIslamov, Sh.D. .Davlatov, U.M.Rasulov, associate professors Z.F.Gorizdro-Kulchinskaya, V.G.Mukhina, Yu.V.Stankevich, N.D.Arapova, S.N.Nurtaev, A.D.Husanbaev,
A. Yu.Zaprometov, A.Filippov, FPKorsakov, Sh.Sh.Shorahmedov, A.A.Bogoyavlensky and others.The department prepares specialists in the field of geology in 5140800 - wide profile for scientific and industrial organizations of the Republic of Uzbekistan. Students who have successfully completed a Bachelor‘s degree receive an academic degree. On the basis of the bachelor degree the department has 5A140801 - General and Regional Geology (Geology of Mineral Deposits), 5A140803 - Lithology, 5A140805 - Paleontology and Stratigraphy, 5A140806 - Geological Survey, Master‘s Degree in Mineral Deposits. They have 2 years of undergraduate education and a Master‘s degree.At the department has opened base doctorate on specialties "Stratigraphy and paleontology", "Lithology", "General geology".
After graduating and defending the department:
1.Nurhodzhaev À.Ê. , 1996, Candidate,
2.Kushakov A.R. , 1999, Candidate;
3.Rakhmonov U. , 2001, Candidate;
4.Mirzaev A.U. , 2012, doctorate;
5.Stelmax A.G., 2010, Candidate;
6.Karabaev MS , 2017, doctorate;
7. Sultanov P.S., 2017, Doctorate.
Preparation for PhD.
1. Kushakov À.R.
Practice and employment.
As we know, the practice of students, who are the main stages of the bachelor‘s degree, consists of two parts, the first one is the field practice in the field of "The Field of Practice of Field Workshops" of the National University of Uzbekistan, and the second part is a production practice. Production practice is carried out in Uzdavgolitkombiya, Navoi Mining and Metallurgical Plant, Almalyk Mining and Metallurgical Complex, National Holding Company Uzbekneftegaz and R & D network, research centers, expeditions, enterprises, institutions and organizations. Upon graduation, the nurse will be employed at the above organizations.
1. Mirzaev A.U. - The president of the Navoi branch of the Academy of Sciences of Uzbekistan;
2. RakhmonovU . Z. - Director of the State Geological Reserve of the book;
3. Nurghodjaev A. K. - Director of the Center for Remote Sensing and GIS Technologies.
Winners of the State Prize:
Chiniqulov Kholdor is a candidate of geological-mineralogical sciences, docent and a medal "Shuhrat".
1. On September 15, 2013, near the village of Objaz, located in Oxangaron District, residual bones of "southern mammoth" were found among latex beds (A.R.Kushakov, X.A.Toyichev and others).
2. On May 10, 2013, dedicated to the memory of academician T.N.Dolimov and on behalf of them was opened the Museum of Geology.
The Department of Geology and the Department of Geology of the Deposition of Geological Deposits are the priority areas of scientific researches:
- Rheogenesis and mineragenesis of Western Tian Shan Devon, early carbon sedimentation basins;
- The basis of geodynamic and paleogeographic reconstruction of western Tian Shan Sokembri and Paleozoic sediment and metamorphic formations;
- Study of medicinal substances at the lithium-containing raw materials by developing and introducing new immunomodulators and adaptive drugs from local raw materials. In accordance with the priorities of the abovementioned research, the Department and Laboratory conducted 3 grants of the Committee for Coordination of Science and Technology Development under the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan for 2012-2014 and completed the 2014 reports, which were successfully defended. Contract ¹11 / 62 on mineral-petrographic study of mineral deposits and mining rocks of the promising area of Karabogut (Ovminzatov) has been completed. Scientific Leader - PhD. M.Karabaev, members of the team - A.R.Kushakov, A.M.Musaev, R.N.Abdullaev, A.Abduvahobov, A.H.Shukurov, R.I.Koneev, R.Holmatov, A. Jumanov. The contract on the contract was signed in 2016, and it was safeguarded. The economic contract ¹ 7/12 on the condition and characteristic signs of formation of gold ore in carbonaceous and silicon rocks in the Galabulak block (Kyzylturkur mine area) has been fulfilled. Scientific supervisor - A.R.Kushakov, R.N.Abdullayev - PhD, professor, I.V.Pleshenko-dms, docent, AM Musaev-k. G. Associate Professor, A.Abduvaxabov-student, A.Shukurov-post-graduate student, S.A.Romanov-bachelor, YPPirnazarov -magistr, G.Sobirova- senior staff, M.Odilov- bachelor, B.Akhmedjanov - bachelor, X.Berdieva - laboratory assistant, N.Kobilova - laboratory assistant. The 2016 report was written down and handled by the Hague Counterterrorism Treaty.
Subject of agricultural contract ¹9 / 12 "Conditions and characteristic signs of formation of gold ore in carbonate and silicon rocks in Qushtepa block (Kyzylturog mine area)". Scientific supervisor - A.R.Kushakov, H.D.Ishbaev - MD, professor M.Karabaev-dms, docent, X.Chinikulov-k.g-m docent, R.Kobilov-laboratory assistant, X.Karabekov-laboratory assistant, A.R.Rahmonov-bachelor, X.B.Hudayarov-bachelor, G A.Norsoatov - bachelors, G.Sabirova - senior employee, AITurakulov - laboratory assistant, X.Berdieva - laboratory assistant. The contract for 2016 was successfully defended. New information obtained from the implementation of budgetary themes (OT F6-064, 5-011,5-020.x d 11 62) in lectures by professors and lecturers on "General Geology", "Lithology", "Historical Geology" and other subjects as well as in the course of laboratory studies, as well as in the courses for masters in special courses.
Monographs, articles, developments, patents.
For the last 20 years, teachers of the department published 5 monographs, 8 textbooks, 15 textbooks, more than 30 teaching aids, 2 patents, 25 scientific reports, more than 150 scientific articles. Professors and teachers of the department have regularly participated in the National Encyclopedia of Uzbekistan. They also took part in the geological map of Uzbekistan with a scale of 1: 500000.