Head of department
100174, Universitet street 4, Olmazor district, Tashkent
Monday-Saturday, 14:00 – 17:00
The correspondence department is the structural subdivision of the National University of Uzbekistan named after Mirzo Ulugbek, whose activities include training of bachelors on the directions and specialties of the university, interdisciplinary and harmonious education process, training and retraining of scientific and pedagogical cadres, is a coordinating body responsible for carrying out research projects in the departments. The Section operates according to the laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Decrees, Orders, Resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan, orders, orders of the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan, orders, orders of the university rector and the Charter of the University, and internal procedures and rules.
In the department of correspondence there is a head of the department and 1 methodical worker.
Functions of correspondence department:
- development of programs for development of correspondence education;
concluding contracts with employers on organization of qualifying practices of children;
- Ensure the introduction of new teaching technologies and control students‘ learning;
-coordination and approval of graduation qualification works;
-take measures to increase the effectiveness of educational and upbringing activities;
- organization of work on protection of workers, safety and fire safety, compliance with internal rules and labor discipline rules;
- planning, organization and coordination of educational and methodical, scientific work of professors and teachers providing the educational process;
- Preservation and implementation of the interests of correspondence education in the meetings of the Council of the Higher Education Council, the rectorate, faculties and departments;
- distribution of professors and teachers who provide educational process in correspondence education to guide course work and graduation qualification;
- provision of correspondence department with other structures of the higher educational institution, etc.