Applied mathematics and intellectual technologies
Applied Mathematics and Intelligent Technologies faculty has been established on the basis of the decree of the President of Uzbekistan Republic on June 17, 2019 No. 4358 "On measures to radically improve the system of training highly qualified staff and develop the scientific potential of the National University of Uzbekistan named after Mirzo Ulugbek in 2019-2023." The goal of the faculty is to train qualified staff in mathematical sciences, digital and information technologies, as well as the artificial intelligence.
Bachelor degree programs at the faculty:
- 60540200 - Applied Mathematics
- 60610100 - Computer Science and Programming Technologies (majors)
- 60610200 - Information systems and technologies (by industry and industry)
- 60610300 - Information security (by industry)
- 60610700 - Artificial intelligence.
Master degree programs at the faculty:
- 70540201-Applied Mathematics (by industry)
- 70610101- Computer Science and Programming Technologies (majors)
- 70610201 - Computer systems and their software (by areas and industries)
- 70610204 - Information systems (by industry)
- 70610301 - Cryptography and cryptanalysis (majors)
- 70610302 - Information security (by directions)
- 70610701 - Artificial intelligence.
Moreover, the faculty have joint educational programs with Tomsk State University with specialty of 60610300 - Information security (in directions) and Moscow State University with specialty of 70610701 - Artificial intelligence.
The faculty team collaborate educational and methodological work with scientists from Moscow, Novosibirsk, St. Petersburg, Tomsk State University, Kazan, Siberian Federal University, National University of Kazakhstan, Kiev National University of Ukraine, Nagoya University in Japan, Putra and Mara University of Technology in Malaysia, Technical University of Munich in Germany, Imperial College London, American University Fullerton, Belarusian State University, Vienna University in Austria, Adam Mickiewicz Universities and the University of Lublin in Poland, and also collaborate in the field of research and development with leading research centers.