Development of technology for the synthesis of cyclohexane based on ethylene.
Scientific adviser: Mirxamitova Dilorom Xudoyberdiyevna
Due date: 01.01.2020-31.12.2022
Project code: АЗ-ФЗ-2019081452
Project type: Practical
Expected results and their importance: The main result expected from the project, In the Republic, obtaining important products by processing natural gas components is an important industry. "Shurtan gas chemical complex" and "Ustyurt gas chemical complex" are giant enterprises for the production of olefins by pyrolysis of hydrocarbons and, accordingly, polymers based on them. Large quantities of cyclohexane are used as a solvent in the Shurtan gas chemical complex in the process of obtaining polyethylene by polymerization of ethylene. Its bulk after cleaning is returned to the technological cycle. But it should be noted that in order to make up for its partial loss, 2 thousand tons are needed annually, which are purchased through imports from foreign firms. The synthesis of cyclohexane based on industrial products and the satisfaction of requests in it is an urgent task.
The production of basic substances for various industries based on secondary raw materials from manufacturing enterprises, as well as the purification of aqueous and non-aqueous solutions used in heat exchange systems in process systems, wastewater treatment and recycling in a process system are some of the topical issues.
"Shurtan gas chemical complex" is a large industrial enterprise, which is aimed at the separation of ethane from natural gas, the production of ethylene by its thermal pyrolysis and, accordingly, the production of polyethylene by polymerization of ethylene. This enterprise annually produces several thousand tons of polyethylene. In the polymerization of ethylene, cyclohexane is used as a solvent in large quantities. The main mass of cyclohexane after purification is returned to the technological cycle. At present, 2,000 tons of cyclohexane is required annually to replenish the spent solvent, which is purchased from abroad at a cost of 1,600 US dollars per ton.
The purpose of this project is to develop a technology for the production of cyclohexane by a thermocatalytic method from ethylene and its use as a solvent in the process of obtaining polyethylene by polymerization of ethylene.
Important results achieved during the reporting period (at the end of the project): For the last 2,5 years
1. Heterogeneous catalysts were obtained by impregnation of various active components into the catalyst carrier and their catalytic activity in the synthesis of cyclohexane from ethylene was determined.
2. The qualitative and quantitative composition of the catalyst formed during the synthesis of cyclohexane from ethylene was determined, and a spectral analysis was carried out.
3. The influence of various factors in the synthesis of cyclohexane from ethylene was studied. In particular, the effect of the nature of the catalyst, temperature, and ethylene feed rate on the product yield was determined.
4. The optimal conditions for the synthesis of cyclohexane from ethylene in the presence of catalysts based on bentonites were determined. According to the results of the research, scientific papers were published, participated in conferences.
5. Technological parameters for the synthesis of cyclohexane from ethylene have been determined. Mathematical modeling of the process of synthesis of cyclohexane and mathematical processing of the obtained results were carried out.
6. A technology for the synthesis of cyclohexane from ethylene has been developed.
- Kim Sergey Nikolaevich. IAP 06672. Elektrofiltrning tozalash usuli . O‘zbekiston Respublikasi foydali modellar davlat reestrida 30.12.2021
Loyiha doirasida chop etilgan WoS va Scopus bazasidagi xalqaro ilmiy ishlar